Omega-3 fatty acids are essential, because human body can not produce them alone. Omega-3 fatty acids are found in small amounts in vegetable oils such as flaxseed, hemp, walnut or rapeseed oil, and in beef. However, the most valuable source of high-quality omega-3 is found in marine fish oil such as salmon, herring, sardines and mackerel. It is recommended to include this type of fishes in at least one meal a week. The recommended intake can also be achieved with a dietary supplement.
- net quantity / weight: 90 caps. (120g)
- usage: 1-3 capsules daily during or after meals
- nutritional value per dose-1 capsule:
- fish oil 1000mg (of which EPA: 340mg, DHA: 230mg)
- vitamin E: 3.3mg (28% RDA)
- ingredients: fish oil, capsule ingredients: Gelatin, emulsifier: glycerol, water, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- allergens: fish oil; may contain traces of milk (lactose), soy, nuts, seeds, oats, eggs and crustaceans
- manufactured and packaged in the EU
WARNING: It is NOT a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The recommended daily amount should not be exceeded. Keep the product out of the reach of children. Close the product after use and store in a dry and cool place.